Think you may be pregnant?
Can’t afford to go to the obstetrician?
Please call us and make an appointment so we can help you and your baby get the care you need.
Our prenatal program recognizes the importance of expectant mothers starting their prenatal care between 6-10 weeks of pregnancy.
- Shelby County Resident
- No form of health insurance
- Household income below 200% of the federal poverty level (Click here for Income Guidelines)
- We ask that patients make a voluntary monetary donation at each visit, with a suggested amount of $10.
- Free pregnancy verification.
- Free prenatal vitamins.
- Apply for Medicaid at our office.
- Quick entry into prenatal care.
- Subsidized prenatal care for those ineligible for Medicaid.