The Shelby Community Health Center maintains a clinic for uninsured Shelby County Residents with a household income below 200% of the federal poverty level. The clinic is staffed by a mix of volunteers and paid staff that sees patients by appointment only.
Tuesdays 1PM – 8PM
Wednesdays 1PM – 4PM
Thursdays 9AM – 4PM
Saturdays 9AM – 1PM (every other week)
- Shelby County Resident
- No form of health insurance
- Household income below 200% of the federal poverty level (Click here for Income Guidelines)
- We ask that patients make a voluntary monetary donation at each visit, with a suggested amount of $10.
- Assessment and treatment of illness and chronic diseases.
- Chronic care management.
- Physicals for work and school.
- Pharmacy and medication assistance.
- Blood work and x-rays (some performed off-site).